The candidate will be responsible for the management and oversight of a landscape installation crew which will also include physical labor. The foreman will be responsible for executing approved contracts and plans and implementing high-end residential landscapes. This person is expected to collaborate with the GN supervisor, interact with the client, landscape architects, and coordinate with other contractors and trades.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience driving a Class-A tandem axle
- Experience hauling equipment trailer, loading and securing equipment and materials in accordance with state laws and Penndot regulations.
- Proficient machine operator especially backhoe, skid steerer and mini excavator.
- Clean motor vehicle record.
- Candidate will ideally have experience in maintaining and upkeep of equipment and vehicles and assist in fleet management.
- Candidate must be physically fit and will occasionally be responsible for assisting landscapers when not driving or operating equipment.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug test paid for by GN.
Send resumes via email to email@example.com, mail to 1716 School House Lane Box 439, Gwynedd Valley PA 19437-0439, or fax to 215-699-3203.