The candidate will be responsible for the management and oversight of a landscape installation crew which will also include physical labor. The foreman will be responsible for executing approved contracts and plans and implementing high-end residential landscapes. This person is expected to collaborate with the GN supervisor, interact with the client, landscape architects, and coordinate with other contractors and trades.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- 2-4 year college degree in horticulture, landscape construction or related field and approximately 4 years’ experience in this position.
- Plant identification, horticultural expertise, pruning experience, grading/ drainage experience.
- Ability to read, interpret and implement landscape plans.
- Proficient in operating skid steer, preferable backhoe and mini excavator experience.
- Leadership skills, ability to effectively lead 2 other people and execute plans in efficient manner.
- Drivers license a requirement, ideally able to drive larger trucks with manual transmission
- Excellent communication and organizational skills necessary.
- CDL Class A or B highly recommended with air brake endorsement.
- Candidate must be physically fit and will be expected to perform labor tasks while leading crews.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug test paid for by GN.
Send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to 1716 School House Lane Box 439, Gwynedd Valley PA 19437-0439, or fax to 215-699-3203.