The candidate will be responsible for the continuing oversight of existing landscape fine garden maintenance accounts and contracts, growing new accounts, and managing/ scheduling maintenance crews. This position will be split between field work, office work and sales to new clients.
- Qualifications & Responsibilities:
2-4 year college degree in horticulture, landscape construction or related field and at least 5 years’ experience in similar position.
- Computer proficiency familiar with MS Office, especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proficient experience required in plant identification, horticultural expertise, pruning experience, container planting, extensive annual & perennial understanding.
- Develop maintenance plans and contracts for existing and new clients.
- Coordinate crew scheduling, materials, and equipment needs with other landscape departments
- This person is expected to interact with the client, landscape architects, and coordinate with other contractors and trades.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills necessary.
- Experience with developing plant nutrition programs ideal.
- Candidate will ideally have experience in identifying and diagnosing plant pests and diseases.
- Coordinate subcontractors – In certain circumstances coordinate with clients contractors or GN subcontractors such as irrigation contractors, arborists, lawn cutters, etc.
- Candidate must be physically fit and will be expected to perform labor tasks while leading crews.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug test paid for by GN.
- Send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to 1716 School House Lane Box 439, Gwynedd Valley PA 19437-0439, or fax to 215-699-3203.